Into Manchester

 

Hi Everyone


We left Boothstown this morning its a nice stop over that's why we stayed two days. And the fact that Maryanne could find us with easy parking it was very kind of her to drive me over to my brothers Colin He is obviously devastated by his loss I just wanted to let him know that we are all sharing his Grieve.

As I said we left this morning for the 3 hour cruise into Manchester hoping to get a mooring, the weather was a little cold this morning especially though Trafford Park I had to put a jumper on !

All was well as we turned the corner into Castlefield basin as we immediately spotted a mooring that was big enough for us the only problem it is only a 72hr mooring so I will probably have to pay for another two days as Im hopefully not leaving until sparrow fart Monday wait and see thats what I say

We had only been on our mooring 10 mins when another boat came in and ask if I would move up a little so he could squeeze in which we did no problem. However he is one of those people that has verbal Diarrhoea worst of all was I had a problem with the solar panels I had a short but he was one of those irritating people who whilst I was trying to sort it he was intent on giving all the advice I did not require. Anyway I do believe that I have fixed it by not using his advice and in-put

Is it my face that people like to talk to because when I eventually got rid of my new “bessi mate”

a lady stopped to talk we discussed the Weather, boating ,camper vans. Dogs and retirement it is notable that I must be a expert on all these topics as the “CHAT” lasted an hour Noreen though was talking long enough to have an affair, but Noreen who got fed up of listening to us called me in for a brew . I just resign myself to the fact that I have a boring face that attracts Boring people.




So here we are moored in Manchester for a few days

God bless

Stay Safe

Buggerlugs

The Moorings Boothstown home for the last two Nights




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crossing Barton Bridge

Ferry across Merssey