Again a plan that worked. as we are now in Liverpool Salthouse Dock arrived here yesterday. We arrived at the top lock at 11.00 to start our descent into Liverpool only to be met by Sid who greeted us with "you're booked to go in Tomorrow" After a few minutes of searching the internet to prove I was right, I was WRONG! yes, I was a day early, However,  we know Sid, and he and his crew love Noreens biscuits which are a good bribe and he let us through. the passage through the now much smaller "sids Ditch" due to the expanding Everton Stadium. with a gale-force wind blowing, it was a rough ride. when we reached the open water in the larger Docks things became really rough But I  always say if it wasn't safe they would not let you do it ????

So we are here we did our first tour of the shops this morning Tomorrow will be another adventure I fancy crossing the Mersey on a ferry maybe to New Brighton thats where all the oldies go. 

I always think this as the Liverbirds saying OK Al made it again have fun

                                   Noreen saying hello to Liverpool 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crossing Barton Bridge

Ferry across Merssey