WE MADE IT TO ELLESMERE

 

At last we have made it as far as our half was point we are in Ellesmere Port getting any further may be a head ache as we are dealing with three authorities CRT , MSC (Manchester ship Canal) and Cheshire West Council and yes you guest it neither are talking to each other Council is as anywhere you require permission in triplicate signed in duplicate to go for a Shit, MSC dont give a shit and seem to gain great dilight in making you say everything twice by repeating the exact same question and have the "ARE YES BUT " and then you are left with CRT who dont seem to know if their ars in bored, drilled or Countersunk so TOMORROW after my Johnston has given the good news I will contact all the agencies. One thing HMF taught you was how to conquer Bureaucracy and that is to act and appear really stupid and make them feel superior to you its ok as long as you keep repeating to yourself  Well you really stupid person Im getting exactly what I want from you and you hav'nt a clue.  It only applies with stupid Bureaucratic, indoctrinated idiots so I never have to use it on people I know as I cannot think of any of my friends who fit that profile and if you did you would be off my christmas catd list .

Very nice moorings here in National Waterways Museum inEllesmere it makes a great day out lots to do and see. Yesterday we had Pippa Zac Evie and had a fantastic day weather was a little bit to hot for Evie I burnt my head but what a day we even saw three large boats come past one was a very large crane being moved by two large tugs the kids were quite impressed which takes a lot. 

I will let you all know when I have conquered and broke the stupid system of administration 

God Bless 

Stay Safe 

Buggerlugs

Evie found a place of her OWN

Pippa&Zac after saying hello to the big ships (in the Background)

just one of the little ships on the MSC

Sunset over the Port of Ellesmere

Pippa leading Mum and Zac to water ?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crossing Barton Bridge

Ferry across Merssey