Today was the first day we awoke to a wet day, We had already decided to set off back to Northwich as we need some supplies and Im not doing another marathon through the Cheshire Countryside. anyway its a nice little Jaunt back through the Vale Royal and Hunts lock we arrived in Northwich just as it stopped raining (why does it do that ? ) tomorrow Noreen will hit the shops and here obedient Donkey will follow behind pulling the trolley, Its the only way I get get the cereals I want ? Plus I love a good walk 

I am sending some picks of the last couple of days sorry if I have doubled up on some 

Stay safe God Bless 

Buggerlugs

Heron just taking off I disturbed fis fishing

Before we came on the river look how narrow it is 
Compared with the river

A Beautiful 1950s River Launch 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crossing Barton Bridge

Ferry across Merssey