Sunday the day of rest

 Well, what a day! Today we only had to travel a short distance from Dover Lock to Leigh Bridge as I think I said earlier that where the Leeds and Liverpool Leigh Branch joins the Bridgwater canal and where there is an Aldi across the canal, it's strange watching all these boats pull in and nip over the road to get more supplies it's like Chatham boat yard supplying the fleet, We are now fully supplied and ready for another week,

So we have literally done nothing it was the most relaxing day I have had for ages     Noreen and I have just chatted to the neighbours and the natives of Leigh, who on the whole are friendly enough. I now know how the missionaries felt but I believe we will leave Leigh tomorrow having completed our missionary work in a better place. Only joking its a nice place with nice people  I have spent some time cleaning a bit of time polishing but most of the time either eating or  fishing,

Before we left Zac asked if I could take his friend  Joe  and look after him so here we are Zac 

He keeps ringing that Bloody Bell

He is learning to be a Helmsman 

                                                                  and then a bit of fishing 

Thats your lot nice and easy today

God Bless

Stay Safe

Alan 

Buggerlugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crossing Barton Bridge

Ferry across Merssey